Our Guest: Stacey Myers
Watch the Show
Date and Time
December 20th 2012
Hi, I’m Stacey Myers, Mindset and Marketing Coach, and my passion is helping entrepreneurs just like you who feel so overwhelmed and lost in their business that they don’t even know where to start. I serve women who want to share their message with the world. Who want to step up and own their power, unleash the warrior inside them and take charge of their lives.
Stacey Myers Facts
- I’m from Australia but have lived in Kuwait for the past 3 years. And before that I lived in the UK for 11 years
- I used to drive around in a van with Road Runner on the side of it for one of the local cafe’s. I sold pies and cakes out of the back of it. They even had an ad on the radio that would tell people to come and get their pies and cakes from Racey Stacey in the Road Runner van. Catchy name, right? (But completely embarrassing!)
- I raised almost $100k for the Leukemia Foundation and had over 5000 people shave their heads for charity (including my own lovely locks)
- My favourite movie is The Princess Bride
- I love cycling and once cycled 70 miles in the New Forest in the UK.
You can Follow Stacey on Social Media