Our Guest: Michael J Hughes
North America’s Networking Guru | The Power of Personal Contact
December 15th 3pm ET
2015 Recipient of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers’ Warren Evans Spirit of CAPS Award.
Everyone knows relationships are the key to success in business and in life. The question is: how do you do it?
Helping professionals build more powerful and profitable relationships by leveraging The Power of Personal Contact.
Get Michael’s Free 13-page e-Book (access 16 years networking research )
From out-of-work professional to Chair of the Board of Directors of The Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, one of Canada’s oldest and most respected business organizations.
From unpaid presenter to one of only six Canadian Professional Speakers holding the prestigious “Platinum Speaker Resource” accreditation for Meeting Planners International, the largest worldwide body of meeting planners and conference organizers.
From the idea of creating a unique, self-directed future to a six-figure consulting practice based exclusively on building, then leveraging a network of contacts, colleagues and clients.
Michael J. Hughes has spent over 45 years in the business world. He honed his business and management skills with two world-class organizations prior to investing the last sixteen years building Michael J. Hughes Consulting & Training Inc., a business development and management consulting practice focused exclusively on Networking For Results™.
Michael works with Fortune 500 companies, international associations and business organizations across North America, sharing his philosophy and expert knowledge on business-to-business networking, the social network phenomenon and corporate relationship management strategies.
Current and Past
- 2014-16 Member, Board of Directors – OutCare Foundation.
- 2008-16 National Chair of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers Philanthropic Foundation.
- 2006 Chair, Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
- 2005 President, Ottawa Chapter, Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Board of Advisors IMPACT Student Leaders Organization since 2006
- Platinum Resource Speaker, Meeting Planners International since 2002
- Small Business of The Year Finalist, Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, 2002.